Latest Movie :

Thank You Lurkers...and Non-Lurkers Alike


I have come to realize that today is "Love Your Lurkers" Day.  So I will say hello to all of you out there that stop by, whether sporadically or regularly, but never leave a comment or say anything.  I know I have them, as I think all of us in blogland do.  I believe the chart to the right is a pretty good representation of what really goes on about those that comment and make themselves known.  So...that means we all have a huge following of anonymous lurkers that read, but remain in the shadows.  I thank you all, known or not, that stop by and enjoy what I write and have to say. 




 Well, today you can no longer hide!  We all know you are there.  So feel free to drop by, make yourself known, and leave a comment about whatever you would like.  This is a free comment zone about anything and everything, so feel free to throw it out there.  Bring it on my dear lurkers!  Come out of hiding and step forth from the shadows, at least for a moment, and let it be known that you like to stop by and read DV's blog.  Ok...ok...I know...you really don't want anyone knowing you like it here.  But you can do it just for today, and anonymous comments are more than welcome.  Whatever your reason, feel free to leave a comment and of course....Thank you for lurking, and at least for today...de-lurk yourself!  :)

DV


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. big red hearts - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger