Latest Movie :

Olympic submission?!?!

I was watching the London Olympics last night.  For me it's on of those things that certain games I enjoy and others I could care less.  At the same time, I can't quit watching because I just have to see who wins, and how they win.  The Olympics have control over me,and I don't like it.  I even found myself watching ping pong the other night.  I mean...really?!?!  LOL!

In all seriousness, I was watching some of the women's gymnastics.  The announcers were discussing the training regimen of one of the US Women.  I say women, but really the are all very young.  Anyway, they were talking about how talented yet stubborn she can be.  It's just part of her personality.  Her coach will push...she will push back...her coach will push more, etc...  That was almost word for word how they described it.  Sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it?

It takes a very strong coach to be able to train and push a gymnast like her.  To stand up to her to make her be better.  To make her become the best she can be.  To push her past what she wants to do and thinks is necessary, in order to become more than she ever thought she could be.  For the coach, I'm sure it can be very trying at times, yet it is the coach's job to not let her get the upper hand, and to keep her on track, improving, and progressing.

I think you can see where I'm going with this.  As a Dominant, especially for a strong willed, stubborn, head strong submissive, you must be able to stand your ground and push.  When you feel resistance, and feel her push back, you can't give in.  You must stand your ground.  You are doing her a disservice by giving in, and thereby letting her begin to control the situation.  Ultimately she needs this control from you, and needs your Dominance.  That is why she is here in the first place.  She may not always like it, but it is for her own good and to make her better...to help her grow and progress. It's in seeing the fruits of your labor that she will trust and respect you more for standing up and not giving in.  This is what she needs from you most.

But I'm sure none of you know anything about strong willed stubborn women...right?  LOL!

So, as a Dominant, be her coach.  Be her lover.  Be her rock to lean on.  Be strong for her.  this is what she wants and needs from you.  She pushes back to make sure you are standing your ground.  It's a test.  Don't fail the test.  Push her to be her best and allow her to be more than she knew she could be.  Be her coach and together the two of you just might win the equivalent of a gold medal together.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. big red hearts - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger