I got an email the other night letting me know I was being nominated for a VBA. If you are like me and didn't have a clue what this was, it's the Versatile Blogger Awards.or so I'm told. LOL! Since then, I have received several more emails, and noticed on a few more blogs, that I have received further nominations.
I can't thank you all enough for your consideration in nominating me. I feel very special to have been nominated by many of you. It's fabulous to know that I touch many of you in such a way that I would be considered one of your favorite blogs. I know...I know...it's just the asses. LOL! Seriously though, thank all of you that have nominated me. That means so much to me!
I guess I'm supposed to pass the nominations along by following the rules and making my own nominations. I find that very difficult. I follow so many blogs, and they cover a wide assortment of dynamics and topics. I can't choose and narrow it down to just fifteen. I know that sounds like a cop out, but it's really the truth. There is a reason for every blog I follow and read, so to me they are all special in their own way. I couldn't bear to think of leaving off anyone because I ran out of nominations.
So...I hereby nominate everyone I follow and read, as you are all special and deserve a VBA!
I can't thank you all enough for your consideration in nominating me. I feel very special to have been nominated by many of you. It's fabulous to know that I touch many of you in such a way that I would be considered one of your favorite blogs. I know...I know...it's just the asses. LOL! Seriously though, thank all of you that have nominated me. That means so much to me!
I guess I'm supposed to pass the nominations along by following the rules and making my own nominations. I find that very difficult. I follow so many blogs, and they cover a wide assortment of dynamics and topics. I can't choose and narrow it down to just fifteen. I know that sounds like a cop out, but it's really the truth. There is a reason for every blog I follow and read, so to me they are all special in their own way. I couldn't bear to think of leaving off anyone because I ran out of nominations.
So...I hereby nominate everyone I follow and read, as you are all special and deserve a VBA!

Post a Comment