I want to consume you…I want to own you…I want to possess you…I want to control you…I want to Dominate you…I want to devour you.
Yet, I won’t demand it…I won’t require it…I won’t force it.
It will be of your own free will…your own desire…your own need…your own craving…your own addiction.
In wishing to have all from you…you will get all of me. I commit and devote myself…my time…my energy…my need…to being all you need. I don’t take for the sake of taking. I give in order to receive.
I lead by example…I guide out of necessity. I love because I have no choice…because fate brought us together. It was destiny…It was time…It was meant to be at this point in our lives.
You brought the key that unlocked my heart. It is now yours. In the same breath…you are mine…by choice…by your choosing…because “this” is all you have ever needed. You just didn’t know you needed it until now. But fate did…it knew…it had a plan…a plan that involved us together.
You are my plan…and I am yours. I intend to execute my plan to the utmost degree…with precision…with perseverance…with care…with love. You can’t fight fate…just accept it…and know it has a reason. You…you are my reason!


Post a Comment