Thanks to all of you that have sent an email inquiring about my well being with the recent storms. I am alive! The North Alabama area was devastated by a rash of tornadoes yesterday. I have never in my life seem weather of the likes that came through this area. Over 120 tornadoes in the state and 16 straight hours of weather warnings. Every time one would come through, another was right behind it. But, me and my family are fine, and we had no damage. Some of the people are work with aren't so lucky.
We are currently without power, and expected to be that way for the next 4-5 days. Thank goodness for a laptop, power inverter to use in my truck, and a verizon aircard. LOL! For the most part though, I will not be online or able to access the internet. I'm sorry I couldn't personally respond to each and every email I received, but figured one blanket message here would suffice.
I will be around as soon as we regain power. Thanks again for all the well-wishes. I appreciate the concern of you all. Take care and have a great weekend.
DV
PS - no FAF this week! Sorry! :)
We are currently without power, and expected to be that way for the next 4-5 days. Thank goodness for a laptop, power inverter to use in my truck, and a verizon aircard. LOL! For the most part though, I will not be online or able to access the internet. I'm sorry I couldn't personally respond to each and every email I received, but figured one blanket message here would suffice.
I will be around as soon as we regain power. Thanks again for all the well-wishes. I appreciate the concern of you all. Take care and have a great weekend.
DV
PS - no FAF this week! Sorry! :)

Post a Comment