So...what better way than to share with my readers one of the things I truly love...a Fantastic Ass. Hey, I'm a guy, what can I say. I love a nice ass. There's just something about it. Mmmmm! Having said all that, I intend to not make this truly pornographic. I am one that enjoys pics that are more in the artistic nude category, as you should know by now if you have read or followed my blog at all. I do realize there is a fine line between the two, so you may have to bear with me.
All my male followers deserve a little eye candy at least once a week. And well...some of my female followers seem to enjoy them as well. Sounds to me like a good way to start the weekend! If I get enough response or request, I'll post some more female oriented eye candy for my female readers. I would love your feedback, and thoughts on this. If I get totally shot down by you all, then so be it and I will cease before we even really get started.
Without further ado...the first installment of "Fantastic Ass Friday".
Why does this never happen to me when I stop for gas?!?!
Everyone have a great weekend!





Post a Comment