Latest Movie :

If I Want Her Heart...



I can be Dominant...
I can control...
I can be in charge....
I can make demands...
I can show strength...
And power...
I can bind...
Cuff...
Tie...
I can spank...
Whip...
Cane...
I can take...
I can use...
But...
There's one thing...
One...
That I have no control over...
Her heart!
If I want her heart...
To own it as well...
To have it as mine...
I have to earn it...
To be worthy of it...
To have it given to me...
I can't take it from her...
Or make her give it to me...
That desire comes from deep within...
She has to feel it...
To feel it in her soul...
To need me to have it...
Because I deserve it...
And once I have her heart...
Then I have her...
All of her...
The most precious gift she could give...
Then...
I have...
Everything!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. big red hearts - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger