Latest Movie :

Merry Christmas...Sort of...

I wanted to take a minute and wish you all a Merry Christmas!  I realize I'm almost to late to the party, but better late than never.  I have been struck with the flu ever since Saturday night.  Woohoo...Merry Christmas to me!  Bah Humbug!!!  I rarely get sick, but when I do it always seems to be a knock-you-down and kick-your-ass kind of sickness.  This is no exception.  And on top of all that, we are dodging tornados left and right tonight.  WTF?!?!  At Christmas?  Tornados?

Alas, Christmas and Santa wasn't going to wait for DV to get better.  So, sick or not there were presents to wrap, Barbie Dream Houses to put together, and play kitchens to be assembled.  All was finished and accomplished just in the "St. Nick" of time.  (yeah I know that was bad...must be the fever)  The kiddo has had a great Christmas, though, and that made it all worthwhile.  Even if she is having to avoid Daddy and his flying globs of snot.

I wish the best of days to all of you and hope you had a a wonderful day with your friends and family.  In parting, I thought I would leave you with a little Christmas Ass, as my present to all of you who follow and read my little piece of the web.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


~DV~





Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. big red hearts - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger